The services provided on the website are designed for standard and live project practice. All users are bound by this agreement. Terms on the website are subject to change without notice. We suggest that you review these terms on a regular basis. If you notify us that you will not accept any changes to the terms, this will terminate your use of the website. Otherwise, your continued use means you accept all changes and shall be bound by them accordingly.
1. Individual members shall agree that the website is used only for legal purposes. Registered individual members can send their personal information to registered company members directly or through the website. Job seekers’ personal information will be stored in the website database until they delete it from the database.
2. Individual members shall solely take all risk related to sending their personal information to company members or other members registered on the website. We shall not be responsible for any disputes arising between any companies and/or individuals, regardless in India or otherwise.
3. We reserve the right to modify members’ information.
4. We will not disclose individual members’ personal information without their permission.
5. Company users can register online and fax their business licenses to our customer service department to become company members.
6. Company members have the right to access and search the website database, but they are forbidden from utilizing the database for purposes other than searching for talents.
7. Company members shall be solely responsible for the correctness of the contents they put on the website and pages with links on the website. We reserve the right to change company members’ recruitment advertisements if they do not comply with our rules, and to delete any illegal, abusive, and undesired contents.
8. We have the right to adjust the service fees or charge other fees at the appropriate time. If companies do not accept the service fees, we have the right to suspend or terminate their membership.
II. Explicitly Forbidden Activities
Members can only use this website for legal purposes, such as job hunting, searching for training courses, company members looking for employees, query of training courses and training institutes, enrollment by training institutes, and search of training demands. This website is strictly prohibited from being used for illegal purposes.
1. A resume should not contain incomplete, fake, or incorrect information or any information that shall not appear in a resume. Once detected, we will suspend or terminate services to users who have violated the rule.
2. No personal information or company business information contained in the website shall be disclosed without permission, and no spam mails shall be sent to users.
3. No activities shall be taken against the website, including logging in to an unauthorized server or account, accessing a database without permission, detecting, testing or destroying the website system security, interfering services provided on the website to users. All individuals and entities shall face legal consequences for the damages they have caused to the website system or network security.
4. The website shall not be used to send, distribute, or store information that violates copyrights, trademarks, business secrets, or other intellectual properties, and in violation of privacy of others and laws and regulations. No slanderous, abusive, threatening, offensive, and undesired information shall be sent, distributed, or stored using the website. Once detected, we have the right to terminate the membership of users in violation and forbid them from logging in to the website.
III. Copyright and Trademarks
As the intellectual property of our company and under protection of the copyright and trademark laws, images, pictures, information, and HTML on the website shall not be downloaded or copied without written consent from us. The foresaid objects shall by no means be reused. All rights are reserved.
We reserve the right to monitor the website at any time. We are not responsible for any information posted by users rather than being published by us. All users agree and take responsibility for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information that they provide. In addition, we shall assume no responsibility for contents of other websites whose links appear on our website. The links are merely used for reference. We cannot ensure the website can run problem-free or the website and servers will not be attacked by viruses or other malicious software due to features of the Internet.
V. Limited Liability
Except for the foresaid situations for which we will not be responsible, our liability to the claims made by users for the loss caused by use of the website shall be limited to the total fees paid by the user.
VI. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Both users and we shall abide by laws and be under jurisdiction of the IT Act of India. Any disputes arising from use of the website shall be resolved according to laws of the IT Act of India.
VII. Important Statement
Refine Techsoft Pvt. Ltd. shall have the right to amend and interpret the Service Agreement for Individual Members.